Rio's got a flat head

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
God love her! Ive been wondering now for about a week if it was so i took her to the health visitor today and she confirmed its a little flat at the back, its nothing to worry about though she told me.
Has anyone else's baby ever had this? and how long does it take till its not flat ha!

Little update on rio too shes now 15lb 10ozs her weight is great, and im starting to wean her this week, its mind boggling for me though!
Health visitor said to give her carrot sticks and cucumber to suck on to help with teething is it too early does anyone think?

Shes not sittin up yet but i dont think we're far off and when shes on the floor she'll roll onto her tummy and get all around the floor by shufflin on her tum, its quite funny too watch.
Shes ever so cheeky i can tell im gonna have my hands full with her, she beats Kai up already haha he'll be giving her a cuddle and she'll start pullin his hair and ears, scratching his face and screams at him! Bless him!

xx

I've seen a post on here about a flat head before I'm sure. Dunno if you'd be able to find it by doing a search. Might be worth a try.

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/37803-flat-head-noo.html

Thanks toriaaaaTRASH thats really helpful and reassuring! thanks for findin that out for me!
:hug:

Sophie, I have looked a lot into this sleep problem and what they say is, during birth the skull bones of baby are moving to enable baby coming through the birth canal. normally it rectifies itsself, but sometimes not.

I ever had the impression there is one side of Juleikas head at the back sticking out a little bit!

and now, I just read recently that this and as well flathead can be an indication for skull bones are not in the right place, this is causing pressure on the nervous system which makes it hard for baby to sleep properly!

ostheopathie can help with this!

I will keep you updated how it goes for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->