• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RIP Daniel

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
Poor angel, its just sickening that it wasn't caught sooner and he was made safe

*Warning upsetting*
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23522848

:cry:

Sickening. I think they should be treated the same.

Such a beautiful little boy.

How did it get to that? :-( Why??

I feel sick with these stories. The love you feel for your kids is so strong, these people are monsters.

Hopefully some karma will come around in prison. Other prisoners will give them a tough time.
Rip Daniel

Xx

I've followed this story. Such a handsome boy, just makes you want to turn back time doesn't it and give that adorable little boy love.

People around this poor boy failed him too!

May those people have what they deserve coming inside and one day a painful slow death!

She'll get what's coming to her inside. Shame it can't be what she put that poor little boy through. Reading about what he endured actually made me feel physically sick, my 4 yo will be getting an extra long hug when he's home from Nanny's tomorrow. I just wish I could do the same for Daniel. RIP beautiful angel, you're safe now xxx

I've followed this story. Such a handsome boy, just makes you want to turn back time doesn't it and give that adorable little boy love.

People around this poor boy failed him too!

May those people have what they deserve coming inside and one day a painful slow death!

You just wish that you had known him and could have done something to help :nope: The sickest part is that they tried to control him at school too, by making up a special diet so he would not be allowed to eat :cry: I hope the *******s get whats coming to them in jail.

Fucking pieces of shit.

That's all I can say really. (excuse my french)

RIP.

The only death fit for these things that murdered that precious little boy is to douse them in petrol and set them alight and burn the f*ckers alive....

RIP beautiful angel xxxxxx

Just heartbreaking, it's awful I hope they do get hell inside. It doesn't take away but that poor little boy had to be put through, by his own mother :(

:(

They're sick, I hope the suffer the worst pain possible.

RIP to a beautiful little boy xxx

I've been following this story too.
This beautiful little boy, let down by so many :cry:

Poor little Daniel. How could anyone be so cruel. I look at the pictures of him and the instinct is to love and care for him.

I hope his murderers get a very long sentence. Even in court they showed no remorse, their only concern was to try and blame the other.

Only just brought myself to read about this and I'm sat here in tears. I have no words. These despicable people will never pay nearly enough for what they did to that poor beautiful boy. I hope they throw away the keys!!!!!

I can't figure out how you can do that to your own child (or any child for that matter).

I would have no qualms torturing them in the same way they treated their little boy. I would also sterilise them to make sure they could never breed again. I would do that personally without anesthetic.

Unfortunately, I think they will be separated from the general population in prison for their own safety. Shame really. Then no doubt they will come out after 2-3 years, with a new identity. That's the justice system for you.

RIP little man. xxx

I've not been able to read an article on this all the way through, it's absolutely heartbreaking. I just can't fathom how you could do that to anyone - but your own child?? It's so, so awful :nope::nope: RIP little Daniel.

I heard about this and decided not to read the details. I just wondered how anyone could be so cruel and felt so upset thinking about it. Then my mum told me something and I burst into tears. It's sickening.

I couldn't sleep the night this story came on the news. I feel sick just thinking about the horror and fear that child was subjected to. There will be a lot of people that will have to live in the knowledge that a child was being abused right under their noses and either did nothing or were ignored.

Unfortunately, I think they will be separated from the general population in prison for their own safety. Shame really. Then no doubt they will come out after 2-3 years, with a new identity. That's the justice system for you.

RIP little man. xxx
They have minimum terms of 30 years, they will not be eligible for parole until this has been served.

As for segregation, they will have almost certainly been on the "numbers" since remand.. With the kiddie fiddlers basically. However, inmates are inventive and guards often complicit in making sure that, at times, they are left somewhere vulnerable for a time. Favourites of prisoners are pool balls in socks, boiling water and sugar, and two razor blades down the face close together so they cannot be stitched. They will get to them.. And there is some irony in prisoners dolling out "justice".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->