RIP Winnie Johnson

Natasha2605

2 girlies <3
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-19305055

I really hoped she would find out her son's resting place before she died. Poor woman :(

I hope one day that evil ******* reveals where Keith's body is. So horrific and so sad. :nope:

I grew up near where Winnie lived and i did speak to her on several occasions when i was younger. That poor family, RIP Winnie, i hope you are at peace.

That is soo sad :(
Hope her & her son have been reunited in the afterlife

Cx

All she wanted was to find her son before she died:cry: RIP Winnie

Rip winnie, so sad.
I don't understand why he wouldnt tell where he was burried..does he still get satisfaction out of it...

So so sad, I can't imagine what she went through, and to have died never having laid her son to rest...just awful.

RIP Winnie.

So sad. I hope she is with her son now. xxx

Her poor family must be devastated that Keith's body wasn't laid to rest before she died.

Such a sad story :nope:

I hope shes with him now and can finally be at peace :flower:

Oh bless that poor woman. I hope she can rest in peace with her son at last.

RIP Winnie, I hope her and her son have been reunited in afterlife xxxxxx

I was so sad to read this news at the weekend :cry: what that poor woman must have gone through from the moment her baby boy was taken & murdered right through to her dying day :-(
Ian Brady is one of the most evil people alive, he killed those children because he craved power & he did the same to Winnie by never revealing where Keith was buried, it was all a game to him & he loved the power he had over her.
I hope he dies a slow painful death :gun:

I hope Winnie has finally been reunited with her beloved son x

It is a terribly tragic situation, however playing devil's advocate for a moment, her making her grief oh so public for decades may have only served to play into Brady's hands, keeping her in suspense.

People like Brady get their kicks from having power over others, and in one way maybe it's a good thing that she can now rest with her son away from torment, and at the same time removing Brady's power over her.

It is worth noting a couple of things - first, (again playing devil's advocate) that there is the possibility that Brady may not remember... added that Moor land can be changeable in nature.. where he was buried may be now some distance from the current resting place- and second, despite the confessions, Brady was never charged with Bennett's murder, and officially the case remains unsolved (however unlikely it is, it is not beyond psychopaths to lie).

I remember watching the documentary about this a little while back and she said it was a comfort to know where abouts he was somewhat, she would go to the moors and lay flowers and sit.
Brady also did try to let the police know where he was buried but as poster above said nature changes the moors and apparently it would cost too much money to dig everywhere.
I believe that winnie is now reunited with her son :) RIP winnie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"