RLP worse on 2nd baby after c section?

Ive had 2 c-sections and this is my 3rd baby and I do think my rlp is worse this time around! I can barely roll over or stand up without it hurting pretty intensely!!

I had a c section 1st time round and definitely rlp is more this time. Even yesterday got up too quick and right hand side low down pain. Which goes away straight away. And still got 10wks to go...

All of my deliveries have been vaginal, but RLP definitely increases with every single pregnancy. This is true for most people. You'd THINK our bodies would already be stretched out and leave us alone, but no. They punish us more. haha

All of my deliveries have been vaginal, but RLP definitely increases with every single pregnancy. This is true for most people. You'd THINK our bodies would already be stretched out and leave us alone, but no. They punish us more. haha

This is exactly what I did think :haha:

I think RLP increases with each pregnancy whether you've had a c-section or not. Sometimes the size of the baby depends upon it too. I've had all vaginal births but I've noticed that my RLP has been worse with each baby and all of my babies were born larger than average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->