Rolled off the bed

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
Im such an idiot, I let Seth roll off the bed while I went to the loo.

I honestly didnt think he could get over to the side of the bed so quickly.

Few tears from him but he seems fine - should I take him to the doctors just incase?

Im shaking - I cant believe I let this happen to him :(

xxx

Does he have any red bumps on his head? If not I'm sure he's fine x

:hug:
i would keep an eye on him hun

accidents happen hun x ur not a bad mum x x

Awwww hunny im sure he will be fine, if ur worried tho i would take him along to your local walk in centre for your own piece of mind xx

they can move so fast! Like lightning at the worst possible times! Did he cry right away and does he have a hematoma on his head? ooh, sorry...forgot I was at the ER... a bump? If he doesn't and he seems ok to you with his actions, I think you are ok. But as Hayley said, you could always take him to the pediatrician or a walk in to make sure. :D

:hugs:
you say he seems fine, keep an eye on him for the rest of the day...
but if you are worried pop along to the dr's for your own peace of mind, otherwise youll just fret all day and wont enjoy your day with him :hugs:

xxx

No bumps but he seems ok. Im going to take him to the HV this afternoon for my own mind.

Thanks girls, still shaking feel like sucha bitch :(

xxx

aww I am sure he is fine :hugs:

If he starts vomiting then something is very wrong,if not ,then its just another bump that will go away soon:D

Aww. Don't beat yourself up about it hun, it happens to the best of us. My OH managed to let Grace roll off the settee. She screamed for about a minute and then came for a cuddle with me and she was fine. Just keep an eye on him but I'm sure he'll be ok :)

Fortunately its a sofa bed so its only about half a foot off the floor and the carpet is pretty soft so I think he'll be fine. He seems ok. Hes got quite a lumpy head normally so I cant tell what is what which is why I think I should get him checked out. Hes giggling and playing, no sick and eating fine so Im sure hes ok. Just a bit of a shock.

xxx

Just think of it this way - you've got your first bump out of the way. Next time it won't be such a shock. I'm sure he's fine. :)

Oscar rolled off the sofa once. He started to cry and I found him on the floor...when he saw me he started to giggle......thrill seeker in the making?

It happens to all of us at some point! I'm sure he's fine though :hugs:

I'm sure he's fine honey! Don't beat yourself up about it as it happens to all of us. :hug:

:hug: Agree with the others. I'm sure he's fine and you are not a bad mother, accidents happen.

Well I got a slapped wrist from the HV but she said he seems fine so I feel much better now.

I felt so guilty I gave him choccy pudding for lunch lol which is really naughty but he deserved it for being brave :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->