Rookie

Momma_Love170

Reaction score
Hello everyone , I'm new here ....to make a long story short trying to conceive , I ve been on clomid 100 mg day 3-9 had my ultrasound two days after and boom two lovely eggs . My doctor called them over achievers lol, I take my injection tonight for the procedure tomorrow ....send me some baby dust pretty please thanking you all in advance .....stamped with love and kisses :flower

Hello everyone , I'm new here ....to make a long story short trying to conceive , I ve been on clomid 100 mg day 3-9 had my ultrasound two days after and boom two lovely eggs . My doctor called them over achievers lol, I take my injection tonight for the procedure tomorrow ....send me some baby dust pretty please thanking you all in advance .....stamped with love and kisses :flower

Congrats! Hope this leads to your BFP!

Hello Ladies well the time is near, I said a pray to the Father above and the rain came pouring down kept on praying then I heard thunder. I am praying that everything goes well...took my injection last night and I have an IUI schedule for today and tomorrow , send me some baby dust please thank you ladies.....:hugs:

Hello Ladies well the time is near, I said a pray to the Father above and the rain came pouring down kept on praying then I heard thunder. I am praying that everything goes well...took my injection last night and I have an IUI schedule for today and tomorrow , send me some baby dust please thank you ladies.....:hugs:

:hugs: I'm praying with you! I went through IUI 15 years ago and remember the nervousness and hope involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->