Rooming in :)

Jugs15

Reaction score
Well I'm in our room on the ward, just me and Honor. Possibly home tomorrow or weds. Her apnea alarm has gone off a few times today so they said to stay in 2 nights, but when it went off she was still breathing so I checked and the lead had come off her skin!! Really hope they dont keep her in again just because of that!
Either way, we're almost home yey!!!!

Wahey! Have a fabulous few nights Hun!

So pleased for you. I hope she is home asap. x

Well last night went great :) she woke at midnight, 3 and 6 so sticking to her 3 hourly routine for now :) one of the nurses brought me lots of papers to sign ready for discharge! Omg!!! It's actually going to happen :)

Hope you enjoyed your first night rooming in.

Woohoo! How exciting! I loved rooming in. It was so strange to realise it was the first time I'd been properly alone with Lola. What the rooming in room like at your hospital? Mine was lovely, it had a double bed, TV and en-suite!!

xxx

En-suite and tv here too! This room is a twin (there are 6 all together!) cos I've stayed on my own there was no great need for a double!
They want me to stay tonight too but home tomorrow. Just given her her first bath!

Eeee so exciting!! Here I am doing Lola's first bath in the rooming in room.

I love how, no matter how different our babies gestation and complications were, we all leave the neonatal units in pretty much the same way! Its like a shared experience :)

Attachments

• 2010-12-14 12.19.26.jpg
    2010-12-14 12.19.26.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly