Rough sex

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
Sorry if tmi
I love having rough sex and last night i ended up in real bad pain.to one side i was in agony and tummy kept goin hard on lasted about half hour to 45 mins is this normal does rough sex cause early labour??

It shouldnt do not unless your right near the end of pg & if the bod is ready it'll just prompt it i think.. I alway have BH & aches arfter dtd generally.. how many wks are you?

DH and I have a very active, adventurous sex life and I always gets BH and a little uncomfortable-ness afterward. My stomach gets super hard almost as if the baby is curling up into a ball and saying STOP :haha:

Your stomach can harden up more so after orgasm, it sometimes seems to do it ocassionally even without orgasm. I try not to go too rough as I end up spotting.

I would say if it hurt that badly, you might need to calm down a little bit and know your limits. It's not fun if sex ends up in pain.

I've found that I'm getting very sore very quickly during sex during this pregnancy, but luckily as long as plenty of lube is used, I don't end up with a sore and swollen vagina by the end of it! But if my OH ever hits the cervix at the wrong angle it can REALLY hurt :(

I get very hard bh on my belly after orgasm, sometimes it does hurt a bit but never actually started labor no matter how "active" I am. That's just me, though!

It shouldnt do not unless your right near the end of pg & if the bod is ready it'll just prompt it i think.. I alway have BH & aches arfter dtd generally.. how many wks are you?

Im 26 weeks

My dh and I deff enjoy rough sex, we just had to find the right position that we could still do it the way we enjoy without causing myselfor tge baby asn't discomfort but still doingit tge way we enjoy! For us it's a modified doggy style which takes all the pressure off of the baby and uterus which allows the babyto befree moving being on my back or laying down at all causesme pain so I get on all 4's but spread my legs as wide as I can without getting stuck lol drop to my forearms then wego at it I find this position a couple pregnancies ago, it really helps and honestly it's really enjoyable for both partiesbut it relieves all pressure on the cervix hope that helps!

Not to scare you, but I do advise caution. While what you are describing sounds natural and normal, do be mindful of your body. My partner and I rarely had sex when I was pregnant because it hurt me. It was violent and not entirely consensual. I gave birth; thankfully, when my placenta detached after a particularly abusuve night. My son was also SGA, which is linked with partner violence. So if you are talking good, wholesome tough sex. You’re fine. If it’s something else and your gut is telling you it’s not safe, if’s probably not safe.

Uterine contractions can happen after orgasm and this becomes more common once pregnant. They aren't damaging to pregnancy (barring a doctor telling you to avoid sex because of another serious medical condition or serious pregnancy complication). Glad you enjoyed yourself! The pain can be a right downer afterwards though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->