round ligament pain/cramps in your belly as you move anyone?

flutterbylge

Riley's mummy & expecting
Reaction score
hi there ,

just wondering if any of you have experienced round ligament pain in your pregnancies? mine started at 14.5 weeks and it is just going worse.. cant walk, cant move without it hurting a lot. its usually on my left lower abdomen, and hardly ever hurts on both sides, but its really bad.. midwife tols me to take a paracetamol but didnt seem to help..

thanks for reading xxx

I get exactly this, the same side aswell.
Unfortunatley there isnt much you can do untill it passes :( i just get my OH to rub me whilst i lay on my side (when i can get myself to lie down!) and it helps a little.

I had this to but never so bad I was in constant pain. Maybe you could try a hot water bottle and get your OH to give you a nice massage :hugs:

I started getting these pains today! They are on and off, shame sweets I cant imagine if they were there all the time that must be really sore :(

I get these. always on the left side. Really hurts to lift my right leg. A hot water bottle helps me, also try not to lean to the side when you sit down, keeping your back alligned really helps. Mine hurt alot more when I put my legs up to the side of me. There isn't really much a doc can do, apart from tell you to take paracetomal. Hope it goes away soon for you xox

YES! On my right side! It feels like a horrible cramp that you would get in your calf muscle. Today I was laughing, I started laughing harder and I pulled it again. I could stop laughing, and at the same time I was crying cause it hurt so bad.

DH....mean while was just sitting there laughing at me. Sigh good thing I love him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->