1pm - 4-6ozs SMA Gold
2pm - Sleep
4pm - Puree
5pm - 4-6ozs SMA Gold
6pm Sleep
9pm - 4-6ozs SMA Gold
9.30pm - Down for the night

Does that sound ok?
Also when do I start her on the follow on milk (SMA Stage 3)? It says from 6months along with weaning which she is but I still have her on SMA Gold (Stage 1)

The only thing I would say is to try and get the breakfast earlier, rather than at 11.30am, as you're going to want to introduce lunch soon and that will be quite crowded in there.

Stage 3 milk has more iron in it but it's up to you whether you change or not - my GP thinks stage 1 formula is fine to continue with until they are 1.

Yeah I was thinking I need to move it, its difficult though as first thing she wants her bottle, then she wont have breakfast straight after so she will have a nap at around 10ish so really dont know what to do.

Unless I do as I am doing but change dinner to 6.30pm and then lunch at 3ish?
LOL, this is the hard bit

I too would try and move the porrifge foward a little so she has it before her sleep

We are still using SMA Gold and will do until Brooke finishes milk feeds, a lot of people have said they dont need to go onto follow on milk, and that the 1st stage one is fine

She has a bottle at 9am and then a nap at 10am, I could try and move her bottle to 8.30am and then porridge at 9.30..... Think I will give it a go!

Cool, I think I will stick to SMA Gold than - thanks!!

Yeh i would push the breckfast forward and the dinner back and introduce a lunch - but gradually, i gave ava the same she has for lunch for dinner and she was sick everywhere!! :blush: ospy

hi hun

I asked a few HV now and basically if they're eating well you don't need follow on milk. sma ld will have all they need as food will provide the extra

Layla has atm:

8am - bfast & 6/7oz after it
(started giving this first as shes too full after, and need it to be early like you say!)
12.00 milk 7oz
4.00 milk 7oz
6pm Tea - puree
8.00 milk 7oz

her sleeps are half 9,half 12 and half 5.

when she's bit older im going to introduce a dinner and fruit, change the 12/4 milks to 7oz at 2pm ish, as dont think she'll handle milk aswell as another meal and i have to drop somewhere!

hth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->