Rude pop-ups

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
......HELP!!

I keep getting additional windows/pop-ups appearing when I click on to threads, anywhere in Baby and Bump but not on any other site. Ive had the virus one someone else has mentioned, but also x rated dating sites! Its deffo not based on my browsing history :winkwink: I cleared history and cache/cookies etc and they are still appearing. My phone is also virus-free. I wont post them on here, but can PM you screenshots if needed (be warned they feature bums and boobs :haha: )
:help:

Can you take a screenshot of any x-rated ads please? :shock:

Also:
Is it a pop-up or redirect to a page
If a page can you paste the link
What device you are using
Are you using desktop or mobile
Country

x
Any other information you may have

Is it a pop-up or redirect to a page = New window appears, so redirect I would guess?
If a page can you paste the link = not page as on phone
What device you are using = Samsung Galaxy J5 Android
Are you using desktop or mobile = Mobile
Country = UK!

I will PM you the shots I have, sorry in advance for their content :haha: Ive also included some less rude ones that were appearing around the same time as the others. The only way I can get rid of them is to close all pages down. If I click back buton it tends to just bring up another page. The other thing is one of the pages I clicked back on flashed up a web link for Walmart but I dont know if that opened, it was in the address bar of a page trying to load. So as this is a US hosted site it must be coming from your end I would assume (no Walmarts in Newcastle! :haha: )

:flower:

Sorry I must be thick but I cant see how i can send pics in a PM, is it ok if I add them to this thread as a spoiler? :coffee:

I was having this a while ago but it stopped thank god. They were very graphic!

Yes that would be fine or email to contact(at)babyandbump.com (replace the at with @).

x

Yes that would be fine or email to contact(at)babyandbump.com (replace the at with @).

x

Message sent! They seem to have gone now, but replaced with a game one, which is less bother as you can click the back button to get rid of it... and it doesnt feature bums :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->