Ruling out the possibility?

Helith92

Reaction score
Hey ya'all

Right, way back after Christmas, me and my ex started talking about seeing each other. We had a few issues and it was kind of spontaneous, a here and now decision we made, to see each other in the beginning of January. I wasn't on the pill until 6 days before the trip and we slept together on the first night and during the trip.

We were trying to save our relationship, but 3 weeks after I came back, he left me. :cry:

However, I stopped taking the pills on the day I came back, had a withdrawal bleeding the following week and throughout February and March, I've had some pretty weird things happening to me. I'm usually never sick, though my immune system is, well.. not too good.

I've been getting really bad headaches, nausea, growling stomach, tension in the stomach area and extreme tiredness, and as I know all these symptoms could mean anything, I ruled out pregnancy right away.

I got my period on time, it's supposed to come in 2 weeks and so I was thinking this could just be ovulation-related or pre-period pains etc.

I know a lot of women freak out when they get symptoms like this, they actually conjure up a phantom pregnancy or two.

I don't want to do that, but it's just getting weird. I wake up at night because my tummy is just growling and acting weird. I eat healthy, lots of veggies and I drink buckets of water.

Another weird thing is, I suffer from AE (atopic eczema) and it's been gone for a long time, but over the course of a few weeks, it's been breaking out like crazy. It's down my back, the front of my chest and on my scalp. I'm using an ointment for the scalp and cream of the skin, but it's really aggressive.

I don't want to fool myself, especially given the situation I'm in.

But I've read about people who already have very imbalanced bodies, who get pregnant but doesn't know it at all, mostly due to the low amount of HCG in their blood.

The low amount of HCG often causes these women to bleed as if they were having their period, though they're still pregnant.

I got an appointment with the doctor on Tuesday and I'm not really looking for an answer, but I just want to rule this out completely.

So, could it be possible due to my irresponsibility with the pills?

Any advice or tip or opinion is welcome.

I got pregnant the first week of January. If you were pregnant, you would definitely know by now.

You only took the pill for a short period of time, that probably messed with you cycle a bit. I personally don't think you symptoms sound related to pregnancy at all.

I got pregnant the first week of January. If you were pregnant, you would definitely know by now.

You only took the pill for a short period of time, that probably messed with you cycle a bit. I personally don't think you symptoms sound related to pregnancy at all.

I've taken the same pill for a short period of time before and it's never caused me any symptoms like this, ever.

I know many say it can take months and months for the hormonal balance to be restored, but honestly, as my mother is a doctor (she doesn't know about this, hence why I can't just go to her) - it's different from person to person.

As are symptoms of pregnancy and I'm really not trying to convince myself, but we all experience things differently.

Perhaps I should just wait until I've seen the doctor, but it would be nice to see some replies from others as well, what their symptoms were etc.

I've taken the same pill for a short period of time before and it's never caused me any symptoms like this, ever.

I know many say it can take months and months for the hormonal balance to be restored, but honestly, as my mother is a doctor (she doesn't know about this, hence why I can't just go to her) - it's different from person to person.

As are symptoms of pregnancy and I'm really not trying to convince myself, but we all experience things differently.

Perhaps I should just wait until I've seen the doctor, but it would be nice to see some replies from others as well, what their symptoms were etc.

Welp, ok, sounds like you're just looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear and not their honest opinion. Good luck!

Welp, ok, sounds like you're just looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear and not their honest opinion. Good luck!

You're obviously not reading what I'm saying, because that couldn't be further from the truth.

I was merely hoping someone could perhaps give some insight, it's always nice to hear other opinions/advice and not just one.

I'm not dismissing what you said at all.

What I'm trying to say, is that I've never had any issues with my birth control before and it's why I find this so strange and odd as it's been going on every day for now more than 2 months.

That's not dismissing your opinion or manipulating you or others into saying what I want to hear at all.

If you thought you could be pregnant, surely just take a test.
They're something like 98% accurate.
But by now you'd more than likely know for definite if you were pregnant.
Xx

I bet you're anxious to see the doctor, I know I would be! The only helpful thing I can tell you is that I have AE as well, and it seems to come and go as it pleases, just like you described. I'm not pregnant, and i break out because of all kinds of things (weather changes, certain soaps, laundry detergent). I agree with the others that you would probably know by now if you conceived in January.

Best of luck!!

Just a tiny update.

I took a test and it came out negative, so I'm pretty sure you're all right. However, yesterday evening I noticed a net of veins coming from my collarbone, down to my breasts and nipples, and even my nipples seem much darker than just 2 days ago.

AF shouldn't arrive until next week, so of course it could just be period related. Tummy aches and nausea still very present along with dizziness.

Can't wait to see the doctor tomorrow, might just give her a big hug haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->