run around in her nappy

skiwi

wife, mum, and pregnant
Reaction score
Hi i new to this site, and i really need some help, my daughter who is 21 months she loves to run around in her nappy, and it is doing my head in, everytime i turn around to do something she takes her clothes off, and i don't know what to do about it, i have said no to her, in a stern voice. i am dressing her like 10 times a day...Please please can someone help me

:cloud9:

Hi and welcome to B&B:hi:

Can I ask a question... and please don't get offended because I don't know how to word this without it sounding bad and it's not meant to be....

What's wrong with her doing this? Is it because you're worrying about being cold? I personally don't see anything wrong with babies wearing only their nappy. And at the age she is, it'll help you with the pending potty training if she's wearing very little clothing!:hugs:

At least she is wearing a nappy, Seren likes to be naked at the moment. I turn my back for a few mins and she has taken off her clothes. When we are at Seren is usually just in a nappy and top. It saves on the washing, and she prefers not having any clotheson.I guessif she wastrying to get naked when we areout (its autumn here so bloody freezing) I wouldn't be happy but persoally I wouldn't stress over this, it'll be a phase.

Hi all, thank you for your replies, its not the fact of her being naked, in the summer she was running around in her nappy, it did not bother me, just her doing it in the winter, being colder, and i have wooden floors, and ceramic tiles in the kitchen and also when i put her to bed with her bottel, soon as she is finished it, pj and vest all comes off, so when i go to check her, i end up waking her up. Maybe she has warm blood, i will give your advice a go, thanks and no one offended me:headspin:

Oh I wouldnt worry, and the more you say NO, the more she will probably take her clothes off LOL. Its a common phase at this age, Id leave her too it, When Charlie does it she soon comes and tells me she is cold, and hands me her jumper LOL!

I ran around naked till I was about 6. I think all kids do this.

Summer is the same and telling them no they think it's a game. I know its so cold drives me mad dressing her constantly and so embarrasing she will strip if family visiting too although most time in Summer's case the nappy comes off too X

seems alot of your kids do this, its something Ella has never done, but look at it this way if she can get her trousers and nappy down its one step closer to potty training xxx

Shes obviously just a nekkid baby! im sure all little ones do this as already said, I wouldn't stress over it or no doubt she will do it even more! If she is cold she will soon want her clothes on. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->