running in the family?

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
My mum has made me kinda worried!! I found out that every boy that has been born is our family has been at least 4 weeks early!! What do you think the chances are of this happening to me? Im not booked to go onto maternity leave till 3 and a half weeks before im due!!

x

Sorry I'm not helpful, didn't want to read and run though.. maybe it's just coincidence as I've never heard anything like this before? Good luck.

Ive never heard of it either, all my family have an habbit of going over due, where as i went into labour early.
Maybe talk to your midwife, she will put your mind at rest.

i think its just coincedence, im sure your baby will put till term dont worry yourself about it xx

Hopefully it's just a coincidence hun, but if you're really worried then I'd talk to your midwife about it.
xx

I think its more coincendence than aything hun, dont panic!!

well all the men in my OH side are born on the 19th of the month they are born so im hoping it wont happen to my boy because hes due 13th sep and his uncles bday is 19th sep lol

I wouldnt worry about it too much tho and if you do go into early labour your maternity leave will start early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->