runny poo?

holsx

3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Hey, iv jus changed my babys milk 2 cow n gate - comfort one as he had bad colic n its great!! although his poo has bin runny everyday since iv used it...iv started it on fri, is this normal??

Dec always had runny poo until he went onto solids! sorry no advice, but I know when you change formula it can take a while for their little tummies to get used to it.

Ive changed too and its running too and a dark greeny colour ? Hmm

Formula fed ababies poo os usually green , and can be runny too. I dont think its anything to worry about. If your still alittle worried give a call to your health visitor they will put your mind at rest ;)

YAY Glad its helping. The poos should settle down,Tabs was like that....like huge explosions or she would do one and then i would go to change her and loads more would come out while i was changing!! lol but it is more like a paste now and is green or chicken Korma coloured which it states on the tin,varying colours are normal,plus i BF too.
Dr i spoke to said dont worry too much about runny poo's unless it is like water and only worry about the hard ones.
:happydance:
Keep us updated on how LO is doing :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"