Sad :(

helenas81

Reaction score
I constantly try inviting my bf's best mate n gf out and they never ever reply to me. Just seen a txt on bf's phone asking HIM out with them on sat night. Think I can finally take the hint :(

Feeling v down and self conscious at the min anyway, just wonder what I've done to them.

Aw hun are u sure the didnt mean u both as a couple. Im sure they wouldnt leave u out. Hugssssss xxx

Maybe he meant both as a couple? I know at first I got really jealous because I saw texts from my DH's best friend asking HIM to do this or that, but really the whole time he figured DH would know that he meant US :)

Maybe but it's not the first time it's happened. Trying not to let it bother me

people did that alot when i was pregnant, they assumed i wouldnt want to because they'd be drinking or w/e :shrug: could just be that? x

Talk to your OH and find out. I'd rather know if they didnt want me around be it cos I am pregnant or not. Maybe its just cos your pregnant or maybe he worded the text wrong

Yeah think will ask him, his mate is always a bit off with me.

Maybe his mate is jealous you're pregnant and your new baby will time time away from his bromance? :lol:

i was wondering if you were pregnant when i hovered over the title and saw the details!
i do think people just assume you want to stay housebound.

Thanks ladies. Yeah it's just an invite for him. Bf said I wouldn't want to go out anyway so I shouldn't worry about it (prob true) but I have just decided to give up asking them in future :)

Sometime it happens that people do not jell with others and purely due to difference in personality, outlook, thoughts etc. If they really don’t want to hang out, you should be fine with that, I guess you must also realize that you yourself won’t be comfortable with them. It can also happen that one of your friends won’t like to hang out with your bf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->