Sainsbury's Christmas Clothes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetlullaby

Reaction score
I was in Sainsbury's tonight and they have so many gorgeous Christmas jumpers in especially for boys of all ages! Also spotted a gorgeous Christmas cardigan for girls and other lovely bits and pieces! Worth checking out especially with the 25% off clothing. I got LO's Christmas jumper for £8.25 (usually £11) which is cheaper than buying one out of next which I usually do every year! Had to share! It's so soft as well!

Attachments

• 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 35
My MIL brought that one for my LO too it's gorgeous isn't it xx

I love the fact the it reminds me of something my gran would have knitted years ago but way nicer :rofl:

Thanks for this..will pop into Sainsburys tomorrow to have a look because there was zero in tesco and I don't go for the next ones this year.

I got Keelan's Chrismas tops from sainsburys too. I got the snowmen hugging jumper and 2 long sleeve t shirts, I love sainsburys kids clothes, I always stock up when it 25 % off cus its cheap and really good quality!

My mum has bought poppy a hello kitty Christmas top and some smowman leggings. Quite tempted to get her the carry too .

TU and next are designed by the same people :).

I love TU stuff but the nearest sainsburys to me is like 40 mins away :(

Was there any Xmas party dresses? Looking for outfit for Xmas day for DD. x

TU and next are designed by the same people :).

I love TU stuff but the nearest sainsburys to me is like 40 mins away :(

Some told me George and Next were the same, but I can see why TU could be!

My boys both have that jumper too, I love it! Our elf is bringing it for then on December 1st so they can get plenty wear out of it x

I got two long sleeved tshirts yesterday too, a penguin one and a santa one, for the grand total of £4.50! None of the jumpers in his size though so I'll need to go to the another one tomorrow!

I was in Sainsbury's tonight and they have so many gorgeous Christmas jumpers in especially for boys of all ages! Also spotted a gorgeous Christmas cardigan for girls and other lovely bits and pieces! Worth checking out especially with the 25% off clothing. I got LO's Christmas jumper for £8.25 (usually £11) which is cheaper than buying one out of next which I usually do every year! Had to share! It's so soft as well!

I saw this and thought it was lovely!! Id have bought it but our lo gets sooo hot. I got the red & blue long sleeved cotton top with santa on the front.

An old colleague's hubby used to be a manager at sainsburys and said Tu and Next come from the same place. I was definately believe it, love Tu Clothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back