Sainsburys Huggies Mum to Be pack - loophole

minichicky

mummy to isaac
Reaction score
Hi ladies
If any of you have the voucher for the free huggies pack get down to sainsburys and use it now whilst their baby event is on.
There is a loophole here whereby the voucher is set at £9.99 discount but the pack scans with a third of so 6.66. you can use this with the huggies voucher as well which are currently 2.47. So I got £11 discount in total so the other bits I picked up, maternity pads ~(63p!!) and cotton wool plus the total nappy cost were also free!!!
i did however pick up the last huggies pack of the shelf!

Sorry, I am from the second trimester and am being nosy (I am at that stage were I don't really fit into any board). I think you can get the voucher here....

https://www3.sainsburys.co.uk/littleones/

Also thanks for saying they do maternity pads, I didn't realize and I work there! Lol.

ace i am going to pop into town monday when does the event last till i dont fancy fighting my way in there at the weekend...

Didnt work like that in my Sainsburys, I got the pack and the nappies for £1.42 using the free bundle vouchers and £1 off newborn nappies voucher! however the 1/3 off deal atm are brilliant!

It worked like that for me today too.... me with my pregnancy brain couldn't work out what was going on!

I filled in the form online to join sainsburys baby club a few weeks ago and havent heard anything back... did the vouchers/packs take a while to be delivered?

I think they have altered the voucher value now as I went to Sainsburys yesterday to pick up my bundle and the voucher value came up as £6.65. Still quite a good bundle though! The third off is a really good deal though and I bought some other stuff while I was down there!

i just got the pack in post 2day and got the 1000 points instead, but when i scanned at counter it was £2.50 xxx

I think 1000 points is only like a fiver worth of shopping in sainsburys

just gotta say ladies..i got some Mat pads from sainsburys and they were the best ones i used :) if you are thinking of going there i defo recommend them :)

i sent for mine before xmasand only got vouchers yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->