Saints and Scroungers!!

v2007

Reaction score
Anyone watch?

There is 1 wee family on and my heart broke for them. :cry:

And then you have the other end of the scale where they are robbing the system blind. :grr:

There was a family (3 sisters) on Friday who lied and said all their kids were disabled. :trouble: and screwed the Tax Credits system over for thousands.

V xxx

Yeah I saw it - it makes me so cross when people lie - that couple this morning had got £85,000 they weren't entitled to!!

havent seen this programme, but it does make you wonder how some people even get away with some of the bulls*it they come up with just to claim false benefits and how they dont get caught out sooner :S x

dont get me started on this!!! Im having a rant over these people this morning!!!
Im at work while my 14month old son is being looked after by someone else (his nan) my cousin on the other hand hasnt worked a day in her life she has 2 kids one in high school & one in primary school & she just put on fb saying 'off to play need for speed' :growlmad: she probably gets more in benefits than I do in my wages!! She's perfectly capable of working & now her kids are at school no reason why she cant get a part time job. My taxes are paying for her to sit on her backside all day playing computer games!!!!
My glasses are broken & I cant afford to buy a new pair yet she can buy her daughter an IPhone 4 for xmas???? wheres the logic in that!!
Wish the government would reward those that work instead of those that just cant be arsed!!!!!

Reedy, i know what you mean.

Its bloody shocking.

xxx

when i watch it makes me so angry the scroungers on there!

reminds me of my neighbour, apparently disabled and unable to walk due to a back injury, but yet he can manage to lay a patio, play football, long country walks, ride a bike etc...:growlmad:

what makes me even more angry is that ive taken photos of him doing so and reported him and nothing was done, the fraud investigaters recieved three sets of different photos of him so im not the only one who has reported him.
he has a disabled house with a lift which he doesnt use, he just uses it to store things. he has all blinds and curtain perminatly shut so noone can see him aswell:growlmad:

its hard aswell as my dad is severly disabled can not hardly walk at all and will eventually be in wheel chair, then i see people like that makes me so angry:cry:

thats my rant over, i could go on forever about my scrounging neighbour, its one of my fave subjects:haha:

Highhoped, what a robbing twat.

:grr:

V XXX

The guy living opposite my ex was a scrounger - pretended he had a bad back and couldnt work, but was always out fixing cars in front of his house. So I used to report him every few months just for the hell of it. They did get caught I believe as a lot of folk were reporting them but they had been intimidating folk as well.

My mum is hardly mobile and had numerous health issues, and now a broken hip but she is not entitled to anything what so ever as she had has been a housewife and so hasnt worked since 1980. She hasnt qualified for a pension either, so will get nothing - yet folk who have NEVER worked a day in their lives will get a pension and their housing paid for?

Abz, thats shocking, your poor Mum,

:hugs:

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back