Saizen - HGH?

hockey24

Reaction score
I am going to start my 3rd round of IVF in a few months and my FS mentioned human growth hormone as an optional drug to take that may or may not help my cycle.

Has anyone used this during their IVF cycle and see any changes? I'm finding conflicting results on if its more for quality or quantity. Seeing how you take it when your stimming, I don't understand how it could change the quality of your eggs at that point - so I'm confused.

Anyone have any experience???

Hey Hockey- so sorry :hugs::hugs: I was wondering how you were getting on, my FS has mentioned using HGH in my next IVF cycle but I'm not sure the whys or whats of it :shrug: He just said it seems to to help with stubborn IVFers if that helps :shrug:

I'm doing a round of IVF in Nov if nothing happens before then :thumbup:

Thanks Crystal!

I read somewhere that in a study performed that the number of eggs / embryos did not change but that less women miscarried and the number of live births was higher.

I like the sounds of that - just not sure if its reliable information from Dr. Google.

So another round in November? Anything else the FS will do differently this cycle?

Crystal - I will be joining you in November for that next round of IVF! Let's hope we both have a sticky BFP for the holidays!!

Just spoke to my FS about the HGH and couldn't get much information out of him. All he said are the stats show that more women have babies when they take the hormone. Not sure why - but they do. So essentially telling me to stop trying to understand it and just take it.

I wasn't told very much about it either, I'm not sure what will change for the Nov cycle. He said because I've been pregnant so many times since Feb that he'd like to try the stimmed cycle before a natural cycle and see how it goes now that DHEA is working:shrug: I'm on the fence with stimming because I've had such horrible results, I have an appointment on Nov 10th to go over what he'd like to do so I hope he's got a good game plan:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->