• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sambatiki where are you????

NickyT75

RIP Sophie my angel
Reaction score
OMG girl you are giving me & Tracy a flippin heart attack!! xx :hugs:

Hey Girlies.

Sorry no internet at home. Was at mums on saturday so got on there.
Waiting till wednesday. Still no :witch: Feeling v v nervous!!

How long are your cycles normally chick?

You are so good being able to wait till wednesday! I wouldn't be able to get any work done if i was you... I probably still won't be able to coz I'm so excited for you :hissy: LOL - god knows what i'd be like if it were me eh? :rofl:

Hi there,

I am now on day 31 of a 28 day cycle. I am normally regular as clockwork. But this will be 2nd :witch: since MC. But even my 1st :witch: after MC was exactly 28 days after. So I'm not sure whats going on. DF and I only :sex: twice unprotected!!???

OMG!!

She'll probably arrive today!! Not sure how I'll feel if she does turn up!!

It only takes 1 time to get pregnant! LOL

Have you been having any signs that :witch: is on her way?? OMG I can barely contain myself!! :wohoo:

You need to test ASAP!! :test: :dust: xx

:rofl: I have had slight cramping but that has gone now. I have been soooo tearful, I must have cried for about 4hours friday and saturday!! :cry: :rofl: What am I like!!

I didn't get sore boobs at all when i was pregnant (usually do with AF) they only started getting sore after I'd given birth coz my milk started to come in.

I also felt like I was gonna come on at any second so did about 6 tests to make sure I was preg!!

Oh - forgot to ask... why do you feel sad? or have you just forgot to update your profile? xx

Defo get DF to pick up a :test: now!!
Not updated profile today!! :rofl:

Porkpie - I will post as soon as I know hun Don't get ya knickers in a twist :rofl:

Hey babes you aint got long babes....
I'll keep you entertained until then. When's the earliest you can start if you're to finish Uni??

Hey babes you aint got long babes....
I'll keep you entertained until then. When's the earliest you can start if you're to finish Uni??

I think that i do work experience from easter to june/july just not sure of dates tho. I know soem poeple only do a few hrs a day we while others had full days. I know i should wait but i know that i will manage if i get my :bfp: b4 sept/october. I think just the fact that i am not having protected sex keeps me happy as i know im in with a chance. I mean i think i had an ovulation bleed a few days ago(bded nite b4) but havent bded again so if that wasnt ovulation then i probably wont get a :bfp: this month. Tbh i think im getting over the mc and the 100% freakyness of needing a :bfp: and just waiting till it happens (i think)

OH doesn't seem that bothered then hun, sounds like he is as keen as you are but doesn't want to admit it!! :rofl: Its wierd coz some ppl seem to want to just get back on TTCing again straightaway others (ME!) don't because its quite a scary thing!!

This'll sound corny but it will happen when its the right.... Who knows could be this month could be next. I really hope you get :bfp: soon. I know its something that you really really want.

Are you same age as me?? 26??

OH doesn't seem that bothered then hun, sounds like he is as keen as you are but doesn't want to admit it!! :rofl: Its wierd coz some ppl seem to want to just get back on TTCing again straightaway others (ME!) don't because its quite a scary thing!!

This'll sound corny but it will happen when its the right.... Who knows could be this month could be next. I really hope you get :bfp: soon. I know its something that you really really want.

Are you same age as me?? 26??

Im 27

P.s we havent bded in days as im too tierd (think its this new diet) as the 1st week always drains me:cry:

Porkpie - Cheer up hunnie.
Im 27 in August. So hoping for a belated birthday present.
You'll get ur energy back soon, then you can RAVISH him :sex: !!

Porkpie - Cheer up hunnie.
Im 27 in August. So hoping for a belated birthday present.
You'll get ur energy back soon, then you can RAVISH him :sex: !!

I know but how dumb of me when its bloody ovulation time. I really shouldnt put all my hope on that 1 bleed being ovulation:cry:

Porkpie - You really are down in the dumps. I know its hard but is there nothing else that you can focus your energies on other than baby making to make the time go by quicker??? BIG BIG BIG :hug: MWAH

Porkpie - You really are down in the dumps. I know its hard but is there nothing else that you can focus your energies on other than baby making to make the time go by quicker??? BIG BIG BIG :hug: MWAH

Im doing ebay at the mo but just popped on. Honestly im far better than last month as ive got this die to focus on:blush:

How the hell can u be soooo calm when ur :witch: is late?:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->