Samsung Galaxy Ace phone...

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
I have NO clue about phones, but looking to upgrade my old nokia brick for something a bit cleverer lol, but on a tight budget!

So on this fone can i go on the internet easily. With my old fone, i can only just about get my emails and basic facebook.

Those apps like draw me, angry birds etc, do they work on it?

pros and cons if u have any please!! xxx

I have this phone, internet access is quick and I have angry birds, draw something, instagram....
Its a decent enough phone but battery is not so great, it needs charging every night.

I've got one, and I'm liking it so far (have had it for about a month)
Internet access is fast and easy to use, facebook application is easy enough and through the 'Play Store' it's easy to get games. Angry birds runs fine, though in the later levels with a little bit of lag once in a while.

The lady above mentioned a short battery life, but can't say I've noticed. I only use mine to text and browse the internet a few times a day then play about 15 minutes of angry birds. Battery lasts me about 3 days.

I had one and hated it, to be fair tho the internet is brilliant on wi-fi not so good when not on wi-fi battery life is awful if you use stuff like facebook all time and b&b you.might aswell get the galaxy s2 hun if your upgrading won't be much difference in price I would imagine xx

I have a galaxy mini, have to say I love these phones and hubby has a galaxy s somthing or other.
Yeah the batteries are horrible on them if you use the apps and internet alot, with mine I have to charge it every night and if im using apps alot (lo plays with it alot) then sometimes I have had to charge it 3 times in a day but if youb just use the phone and internet a little bit its not too bad

I have these phone and yeah i love it but the battery life is crap but apart from that its great

Leah and jack both have the ace and i can only echo the above re battery

saying that i have an s2 and its the same bat wise

All android phones are awfull for batteries no matter what the model

Here is an actual review for the phone if it helps
https://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/samsung-galaxy-ace-930912/review

My fella's got a galaxy and it's crap, the battery charger doesn't always work, had no end of problems with it.

Know of a couple other people who have had problems with it constantly freezing / overheating as well.

Haven't got one, just wanted to say that with all the smart phones the battery life is quite poor purely because they do so much

Haven't got one, just wanted to say that with all the smart phones the battery life is quite poor purely because they do so much

Agree!!! Even my iPhone is horrific!

My hubby has one and loves it - thinks it's better than my iPhone!

I was looking at this phone, I have a HTC wildfire android and I'm always on the internet, apps, talking texting ect and my battery is great I charge it about every 2 odd days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->