sandwich question

Vicky2806

Finlay & Angel Connor
Reaction score
finlay has started to have a sandwich for dinner whole meal bread with dairy lea but what else can i put on them or what do u give them. Av got to b careful cause we have tried to keep him really on just healthy foods he has quite a sensitive stomach bless. Thanks vic x

I sometimes mix tuna with a bit of cream cheese, until it makes a paste. Or wafer thin ham? Cheese on toast is a fave too! We've tried mini pittas, wraps and english muffins too for a change from wholemeal bread. Ooh, mini pizzas on muffins are good - tomato puree / passata as the base then cheese and ham for topping!
Scrambled egg and toast are a firm fave here too!!!

You could also try marmite either on toast or as a sandwhich, sardines on toast too. They sell them in tins of sunflower oil and without bones just mash them up a little and spread on toast. x

we give dairylea too but also, phillidelphia, homous and pitta bread and sandwich pastes (just becareful as some or very high in salt) and a few of the above mentioned things.

I avoid jam, honey and peanut butter.

Avocado is another good one, we do meats like turkey or chicken on there too. I've made some homemade strawberry preserves and they loved that. Egg salad and tuna salad are some favorites too

zane loves cucumber sandwiches, i havent tried him with anything else yet so im nicking ideas off here lol

at 6 months they can have most things so i think crumpets will be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->