sat here in tears, I don't know if I can do this anymore!

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
let down, month after month. baby news all around me, people with pcos like myself, falling pregnant without even trying. bleeding and spotting whenever my body feels like it. I'm so done :cry: I want a baby with my fiancé more than anything in the world, but I feel like it's never, ever going to happen. :nope: It'll be his first, and I feel like such a failure because I can't give him the greatest, most natural gift in life.
why is it happening for everyone else, but not me!? :cry:
LIFE IS NOT FAIR!

sorry, I just needed a rant! :dohh:

Sorry your feeling like this hun.
I don't have pcos but I kno what you mean :(
We started ttc baby 2 in April 2014,I then found out I had high precancerous cells on my cervix,got that treated had to miss baby making for a month,got pregnant after that had a chemical,got pregnant straight after and was a MMC. Now next week I have my check up for my Smear test praying I am in the clear! Then I think to myself it's not actually that long till it's been a year since we started ttc :( everyone around me is pregnant,posting scan pics on facebook, in a few weeks we would of been finding out the gender. I started vitex a few days ago and hope to regulate my cycles,get a clear smear test and concieve my rainbow.
At the moment just feels like it will never happen,and the fear of a 3rd loss is freaking me out. X

Sorry to see you so down
I get where your coming from as been TTC for 13 Months and nothing, and because my period over the last year have been everywhere I would get excited that it finally happened as period was late but turns out it would be another late cycle, my last 2 have been 40 days and waiting forever to test then af comes just bring me down

I feel like there something wrong with me too and feel bad for my OH as i feel like I'm letting him down every month

The only thing i can say is try to stay positive that what I'm trying to do and fx it will happen soon for all of us

Thank you ladies. Unfortunately, I've just had even more bad news. The hospital don't think they'll be able to treat me for my infertility as I already have one child. Even though my partner is not her biological dad. I feel ripped apart and numb right now. :cry: me and my partner could never afford to go private. I don't know what I'm gonna do. He has no children, and has always wanted at least one - I can't take that amazing feeling away from him, I'd have to leave him. :cry:

I know exactly how you feel as our situations are quite similar, but you only have to look at this forum (and many others like it) to know that it's not just you.
I know if may feel that way, as I was talking to a friend on the phone earlier and even just the sound of her 3 month old baby crying in the background hit me in the guts because I don't understand why I can't have that just as easily as she did (and seemingly everyone else around me!).

Wait and see what the hospital say. If they say they definitely can't help (which is the case for me), then start researching private treatment. If it's just Clomid you need (to make you ovulate), it's not as expensive as things like IVF. We can't afford it either but we are going to have to save for it and just do it whenever it is that we have enough. It's not ideal, as I'm sure you'll feel for you too, but if it's the only way then it's better than nothing... :-(

Also, have you tried Vitex to try and regulate your cycle?

Don't leave your fiance over this! DH and I had long talks before our wedding about what if we couldn't concieve. Neither of us has a child, and we have both ALWAYS wanted kids. We got married in September, and my last cycle was in June. We knew there was a chance I couldn't concieve. He said that yes he wanted a baby, but he wanted me more! So keep your chin up lady!

Hey hun i have pcos and was in ur situation i had dd1 from a different relationship and wanted to give OH a baby even though he classes dd1 as his own, we was trying for 12 months with no luck so i looked into trying to buy clomid online with no luck but i came across soy isoflavones i took 200mg on cd 2-6 and got my bfp on 12dpo first time taking it and got pregnant and i went on to have a healthy girl who is now 18months old

Please dont give up hun i felt like u and i truly believe soy isoflavones helped me

Me and oh are npnp atm but when we are ready once we have settled in our new house we are gonna try again and ill be taking them again with out a doubt

Good luck x

Sorry you feel this way. Don't lose hope. There is always something
to be done.
Have you tried a different diet?

There is this book called, "The Better Baby Book." You can get it on amazon. I recommend it to all who are having issues conceiving. Its based on the fact that our diet and lifestyle play a huge role in fertility....so if we fix this without drugs or medical interventions we can get pregnant.

I wanted to start a thread on tips to improving fertility.
I hope I can help!

Well, I have an appointment at the infertility clinic at the end of this month, I'm praying they will help me. Where did you get those from leewood? :) I'm starting slimming world tonight, I'm not overweight but I do need to eat healthier! I hope it'll help :) x

My Dear, i feel you never give up please. God is your strenth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->