Saturday night chat...

Elli21

Reaction score
Mikes left me to go out with his friends, which is a once in a blue moon thing ... and im bored, and kinda lonely :flower:

Hows everyone and what are you up to??

Im catching up on eastenders whilst feeling baba xx

i'm home alone! OH working. i'm stuffing my face :blush: having a glass of rose & watching tv :)

I had to stop myself from eating....i had a bag of crisps and a aero mousse!! :blush:

I might go to bed, but i just dont feel tired!

I was thinking of snuggling up with the kindle, but i dont like being in bed alone :lol:

I'm in bed but not asleep yet. Been out this evening to an amazing concert put on by someone I'm really proud to call a friend. It was in our local concert venue but it wasnt a professional event as such. The lad who put it together has just turned 18 and is incredibly talented at singing/playing piano/writing songs. I'm still blown away by the whole performance thus why I can't sleep lol

i've ate so much :haha:!
me to, not tired at all :(! i'm in bed though. OH will be home at 3.30am and i can see myself still being up!

I dont know what time Mike will be home - or in what state :lol:

It was :)

I sometimes find it worse when OH is in but hasn't come to bed. For some reason even if I'm really tired, when I go to bed before OH I just can't get to sleep. Not too bad if he comes up not long after me but sometimes it's a good 1-2hours!

:haha: men! i think we should all introduce ourselves??

i'm nicola :)! been with my OH nearly 2 years & ttc our first :)!

I was supposed to be a party tonight but couldn't bring myself to go :(

Had a nice relaxing night on the sofa watching xfactor though :thumbup: ate too much crap lol x

amber, xfactor was good!! this years live shows are going to be amazing

Yeah I agree!! I love Amy in Tulisa's group! Also the really nervous guy in Gary's group, although I have forgotten his name :dohh: x

Hi Nicola :)

I'm Rachel-been married for 8 years and have two munchkins: DS who is 5 and DS who is 3 next month.

Can't believe I've missed all the good tv while I've been out-OH and I enjoy watching the x factor auditions l

Yeah I agree!! I love Amy in Tulisa's group! Also the really nervous guy in Gary's group, although I have forgotten his name
he is my favourite i think just because he is so nervous! the boy and girl duo in lois group were quite good i thought! usually you can tell who the winner is going to be but this year, i have no idea! so much good singers! x

Hi Nicola

I'm Rachel-been married for 8 years and have two munchkins: DS who is 5 and DS who is 3 next month.

Can't believe I've missed all the good tv while I've been out-OH and I enjoy watching the x factor auditions l
Hi rachel :)! tonight's tv has actually been decent for once! i'm sure you will be able to catch up with xfactor on itv2 :)!x

Yep! Some are really gooood! I hate waiting a week till it's back on though :(

Hiya :)

Up after 5 hours sleep, as OH came in at 2am *yawn*

Im Elli, 25 and ive been married 8 years this november and am mummy to our three sprogs ages 7, 5 and 14 months :)

who watched the xfactor? and seen the gay guy in nicole's group have a fit when he got through hahahahahah i swear i nearly peed myself

The guy's an idiot! Same old story every year, they put the joker through

totally a fix? the guy he was up against was miles better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"