sauces for pasta

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
and how to make them please

ive got no imagination, archie is 6 months now so i want to get him started on more than just fruit, veg and rice cakes

am following blw so if we couldd all eat them too it would be good

the only thing is he cant have lots of cheese, he can tolerate a little bit but macaroni cheese is out :(

I make a tomato sauce for tyler just using chopped tomotoes, you could also add some basil into it?

Or buy the ready made pouch sauces for children?? x x

I use carrots... zuccini and spices for sauces. Even if you are doing BLW you can puree sauces for them. I make pureed sauces and just put it over the noodles and she eats them that way.

i was going to say those ready made pouches have lots of different flavours to try

I tried a new pasta dish with the boys they other day and they LOVED it..it has garlic though..not sure if you think that might be too much for him? I think it would be ok though, it wasn't strong.

But I made whole wheat pasta

took a pint of cherry tomatoes, tossed them with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 clove garlic and a bit of thyme and baked them for like 25min until they burst. Then just toss that with the pasta...I added parm cheese but you could leave that out, it would also be great with some grilled chicken when he's ready for that

I make Seren a tomato sauce with pasta using chopped tomatoes, tomato puree to thicken it up a bit and basil.

for maddi i make her pasta sauce by frying onions with a little olive oil, some chopped carrots and peppers, and the adding lots of chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and basil. i then cook till soft and add her pasta :)

for maddi i make her pasta sauce by frying onions with a little olive oil, some chopped carrots and peppers, and the adding lots of chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and basil. i then cook till soft and add her pasta :)

That sauce sounds yummy!

I use garlic and spices in our food, if Jasmine has our then she gets them. Doesnt seem to bother her... everything in moderation though ;)

Annabel Karmel hidden vegetable sauce is nice too...I eat it from time to time as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->