Savannah is HOME!!!

ShadowSeer

Mummy to Savannah.
Reaction score
After just 44 days in NICU Savannah is finally home! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

According to her discharge summary, she had HEART ATTACK....which I was never told about :growlmad: Also that she when she was born, she wasn't breathing and had to be resuscitated. Another thing they failed to mention. Im really glad she's ok, but it makes me wonder why they kept important things from me....Im more then a little mad at them right now...

But....now she is home, doing amazingly well! :flower:

Congrats on having her home, that's wonderful news. My baby was also born not breathing, although I too didn't know at the time (he wasn't prem though) but I was told after he'd been recusitated, but a heart attack?! OMG. It's scary when I think back on it, how close to a tragedy.

I hope Savannah has a happy, healthy, rest of her life :)

CONGRAAAATS

is always good to hear a LO going home =)

it is a wonderful time !

Yay for Savannah being home :happydance:::happydance:

:hugs::hugs: for finding out things you didn't know, it seems to happen to a lot of us. I really think they should sit parents down and talk them through the discharge summary so that any questions you have can be answered.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Well done to Savannah! So happy for you. We never got a discharge summary but when I sneaked a look at her otes I found out shed had NEC that no one toldus about :growlmad: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->