Savannah Sara Marie Myers 27/12/2008

sweetlexy12

Reaction score
My due date was the 18th of december , i was induced boxing day morning with a cervixtal ?? i think thats what it was called , it looked like a small tampon .. well i had to wait 24 hours before the induce with the drip , so they were going to send me home but the babys heart was dropping so they kept me there over night , finally at 8 am the next day i was being put on the drip , and wow the contractions were coming uick and painful , i had a epidural , i was not going to but i would of killed everyone lol , so i think the nurse broke my water , another painful time ...then the epidural was put in me , worked wonders !!! well i was laying there , my doctor came in ...the baby jumped back up into my stomach so they told me her cord was wrapped around her neck :( no prepared at all for any of this , i was told that i would have to get into emergency c section right away , i got the shakes pretty bad !! i was so nervous , all i was thinking about is that my baby would be okay , i think i was in there after 12 sometime ?? and she was born at 1:01 pm :) it was so quick , my oh was with me holding my hand , he could feel them tugging me really hard ,that was uncomfortable !!! i was taken into recovery for a hour ..i was holding my baby girl , i was so happy !!! Was at the hospital for 5 days , was relieved when they said i could go home !!

About 3 days at home i was in the room with my daughter changing her and i felt this warm feeling like i peed , so i took my hand and felt and looked at it and there was blood from my incision , i was freaked out ...put the baby down by my OH and woke him up and told him , he called 911 because i was losing alot of blood !! Also when i was at the hospital i did mention to the nurse and doctor that there was a huge hard lump below my belly button ?? they said oh its the swelling , it will go down . What i had was called a hematoma..also an infection on top of everything ..so i had to go to the IV clinic 3 times a day for 3 days , what a rough week , all i wanted to do is spend time with my new baby :( as the days gone by i am healing alot better and feeling alot better , and i can cope with my baby and other things . all i did for those couple days is cry ..cry ...cry and i had to be stronger than that for my baby and my self !!! all i wished is that the doctors would of told me that this could happen ...she is doing great and she is such a good baby and im blessed !!!

Congrats - glad you are starting to feel better x

Sounds like you had a hard labour and delivery! :( But Congrats on Savannah! I am sure she is gorgeous! We need to have an Edmonton Baby meet. :)

Congratulations, so glad your feeling better x

congratulations !! hope you're feeling better xxxxxxxxxx

sounds like you had a tough time :hugs: -glad you are ok now.
Congratulations! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->