Savannah Sara Marie Myers :)

sweetlexy12

Reaction score
I had my lil girl on the 27th of December , she was 8 pounds 7 ounces and healthy !! i love her sooo much . Had to get a C section because her cord was wrapped around her neck. i was induced the friday morning and had to wait 24 hours for the contractions to start , they were going to send me home but her heart rate went down so i stayed in the hospital . The next morning i was induced by the drip and wow the contractions started so fast and i couldnt take the pain so i got the epidural , i didnt want it but i was opened to it !!! everything that went on was not planned , i didnt even pack comfortable clothes for the surgury really , i was there for 5 days and wanted to take her home so bad . i was over due 9 days when she was born so thats why they induced me , she was not crying the first night just slept but the rest of the 4 days she was crying and up all night and it was so hard because i couldnt do much and this was my first baby so i worried , the nurses were helpful sometimes but some were just mean and no help !!! my OH was there for me and i could see he wsa getting fustrated but we had to be stronge !!! i latched her on the breast pretty quick but im just not comfortable with it , and im not going to stress out about it ..ill still pump !!! she came home tuesday , the doctor seemed like he wanted to keep me there for another day and i really just wanted to be home , i got to go home :) still she was up all last night and so tonight we are going to try to change her shifts , im going to get some rest though right now cause she is sleeping !!! i love her so much and so blessed with a beautiful baby girl

Congratulations hun and happy new year xx

Congratulations!

Just something from my experience... My son cried his first 4ish days on and off and that was because my milk hadn't come in - which I didn't know at the time :p I just kept him on the boob as much as possible and milk came in on 4th night/5th day and he was beyond happy from then on :)

she has been sleeping good , night time can sometimes be rough , why does it have to be night lol , i got a question ... her boobs seem to be hard , like theres a lump in there ?? is that just tissue , can i use diaper cream on her bum yet , she seems to have a rash coming on !! is it normal for the baby to sleep so much ...i got alot more questions but i gotta write them down and wait until i can talk to her peditrician

Congrats!
Thats the first Savannah other than my lil girl i've heard of on here! Great names (I'm biased)
:)

Her boobs will be hard due to hormones, they go down after a few weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->