Saw this on the doctors...

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
I saw this website on The Doctors website, I've been looking through it and she has some really good looking recipes so I thought I'd share since I know alot of you make your babies food...it had toddler and big kid recipes too

https://weelicious.com/

thanks, looks interesting!

I ended up going through it all last night and found 45 lunch/dinner recipes, almost 30 side dish type things, a bunch of fruit/dessert recipes and some breakfast stuff too...and I just picked what I thought looked good and the boys would enjoy.

Ooh, thankyou, that's a brill site!! Just re-written my shopping list for tomorrow! can't wait to get Oliver started on some of the recipes.

I'm glad you found stuff yo wanted to try!!!

I have so far tried 3 recipes and will do another 1-2 today

I did the chicken meatballs and mini wheel pasta for dinner....we all ate it, it was amazing!!! soo good

Then the tuna, apple, raisin salad in whole wheat pita was awesome too

I made the boys the hawaiian popsicles too and they loved it, so did their friend, and it was so easy.

Thanks for that! It's a fantastic link, and I've bookmarked it. :)

Thanks for that, looking through it in between reading posts! :) Multi tasking!

I can't see if these are suitable for freezing or not. Any idea?

Today for lunch I made the "chicken on a stick" recipe with her ranch dipping sauce. We used multi bran flakes instead of corn flakes, it was really good, I did season the breading some more though. The ranch was ok, but I preferred it with bbq. That tuna, apple, raisin salad was so good I made it for me for dinner again tonight haha

I can't see if these are suitable for freezing or not. Any idea?

I'm not sure, I know I have noticed in some of the blogs...like what she writes before listing the recipe I have noticed her saying it works great for freezing, I'm not sure if all of it is though. I emailed her the other day to ask about the Agave Nectar and she got back to me really fast, maybe try that and ask if she can let you know which might be good for freezing, or suggest that she add that as part of her recipes if it works good or not for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->