Scab on mole

K

Katieeeee

Hey ladies, just had a bath and while in there, I noticed that a small mole on my leg has a kind of tiny scab or spot on it...I'm not going to get all worried but I'm thinking UH OH....have any of you had this before? I'm gonna go get it checked out this week.

go to your doctors to get it checked out. its best to be safe then sorry hun. i think if you go on spa of embarrassing illness website there is a mole checker video on there.

go to your doctors to get it checked out. its best to be safe then sorry hun. i think if you go on spa of embarrassing illness website there is a mole checker video on there.

Thank you x About an hour ago the scab dropped off....the mole looks completely normal. Weird!

I would def get it checked... i had one on the top of my leg i had picked it and it was only the next day i realised it was a mole... when i went to dr she said it was like a mole/wart thing... kinda gross but since she looked at it... its gone... i would get checked just to be sure...x

Pregnancy does all sorts of strange things to your skin (skin tags, new moles appear, etc). Chances are that it's nothing at all, but it's always a good precaution to just get it checked so you can have peace of mind. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->