scan to day been discharged from hospital can TTC

heva510

mum of 6 (twin angels)
Reaction score
hi all had scan today and shows that most of clot has gone from womb after d & c and also showed that i was ovulating right now so follicule i saw on scan fingers crossed will turn into sticky bean (think i'm being far to positive ) but just happy that i have finally been discharged after 9 wks of visiting EPU

Thats good news huni that all those problems have passed and you can begin TTC :hugs: hopefully we'll all get our :bfp: soon :happydance:

Yaaay thats fab news hun :) good luck catching that eggie! what a relief huh?

xxx

Wonderful news Heva! Also good to know that you are ovulating! It's nice to know your body is getting back on track.

xoxo

Good luck! Hope you fall preggers soon x

Brilliant news.. really hope this is 'the' eggy x

thanks guys now to get on with dirty deed lol how long do u leave after O before testing as i haven't got a clue when period should b

heva, it depends on your cycle. For me, I get my period 12 days after I ovulate. Some women get their period 14 - 17 days after their period. For some women it is earlier than 12 days and that can mean they have low progesterone. The kicker is that your cycle can change after a loss. Since you don't know your cycle pattern yet, you might want to start testing around 10 days after ovulation and keep testing until you get your BFP or wicked AF (period). You only need to test once a day with first morning urine.

Fingers crossed that you caught your egg!

heva, it depends on your cycle. For me, I get my period 12 days after I ovulate. Some women get their period 14 - 17 days after their period. For some women it is earlier than 12 days and that can mean they have low progesterone. The kicker is that your cycle can change after a loss. Since you don't know your cycle pattern yet, you might want to start testing around 10 days after ovulation and keep testing until you get your BFP or wicked AF (period). You only need to test once a day with first morning urine.

Fingers crossed that you caught your egg!

thanks heart the reason i asked is in the last 3 yrs i had only had 2 periods as i was on cerazette which is wot i was taking when i got pg with my angel twins so for me i haven't got a clue wot my cycle is at all and i was so glad to have scan yesterday and be told i was ovulating or i wouldn't have had a clue heather x x

Great news good luck catching that egg xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->