Scared and confused... advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknowing

Reaction score
So I'm almost two weeks late for my period, and have been having a lot of symptoms of pregnancy. (Tmi warning - frequent urination, bloating and gas, constipation, odd/new stomach pains and cramps, fatigue almost constantly, bleeding gums, odd/metallic taste in my mouth, increased saliva, breast tenderness, etc) but here's the thing...
I got my period last month. It was normal, heavy for about two days then rather light for the last two days. And I haven't had sex since then.
My boyfriend and I did, however, have unprotected sex two days before, and a few other times before that, since my previous period. But now I've been having all these symptoms and I was very sure that I am pregnant, and planned to take a test when I see him in a week since I have no other way of getting a test, but now I'm confused.
I have been having this whitish vaginal discharge that I've read is pretty normal, since a couple days before my missed period, but this morning I woke up and there was some blood. So I put in a tampon (because I don't use pads) and it all just feels really strange. The symptons aren't going away (i wish they would, this metallic taste thing is making water taste horrible) but I don't know what to do.

I just... I don't know, I FEEL pregnant, it doesn't make sense.

Now I just went for a 3 mile walk with my dad and younger sister (I'm a teenager so I haven't said anything to either of them yet and don't plan to unless I really am pregnant) and my lower abdomen hurts quite a bit.

I don't know what to do, I'm scared and worried, if I am pregnant I don't want to do anything that would put the baby in danger at all but I haven't tested yet so I don't know absolutely for sure, you know?

If you have any advice I would really, really appreciate it!

Could you ask your mom to get you a test? It seems like you really should test so you can get appropriate care if you are. Or go to walmart or the dollar store they sell cheap tests that would be reliable at how late you are.

I wouldn't wait until you see your bf.

Some bleeding in early pregnancy is common, but on your case you don't know if that's the reason.

My mother isn't in the picture right now, she's dealing with her own issues and wants nothing to do with me
But I have no money (no job since I just moved and am in school with very little time for one) and no way to get to walmart or anything like that without my dad knowing. I don't even have friends up here that could help me.

The only thing I can think of is trying to go to my school counsellor tomorrow, but would she be able to help me without telling my dad about it if I'm not pregnant? I really don't want him to worry about it

Yes, as long as you are not in danger of hurting yourself or others she cannot tell your dad. That definitely sounds like a reasonable first step.

If you had a normal period last month, and havent had sex since then I'd be apt to say that you aren't pregnant..
Now with saying that, I had some bleeding in my third pregnancy, so it's always a possibility.. Do you drive? You can buy a test for like .88 at walmart, or the dollar tree.

If you haven't had sex since your last period which you said was normal, I really don't think you are pregnant. Other things can delay your period and cause symptoms however, so I would suggest you see your school nurse or ask your dad to take you to the Dr. Definitely not something you want to ignore.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Thread closed as per the forum rules. Feel free to post if you are pregnant x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back