scared mommy to be

bblevins1991

Reaction score
So three weeks ago Ihad an early miscarriage:( iI found out I'm pregnant again today but I'm everything but excited!! I had an ectopic three months ago plus a miscarriage so I am too scared to be happy... I'm feeling symptoms galore and tests getting darker but I am having back pain which everyone says is normal during pregnancy but with my history I'm scared to death.. Also I have one ovary cause the other got removed because of my ectopic and during my last miscarriage they said I had cyst on it and wanted me to get on BC but before that happened I got pregnant! I need my mind eased before I go nuts:( Dr appt not til Wednesday:cry:

I wish I could say it gets easier, but I'm still waiting for that to happen... :nope:

Congrats on your BFP, and I hope you have a smooth 9 months ahead of you! Do you have an EDD?

Congrats Hun, and try to relax!! It's hard after a loss, especially ectopic, but this time will be different...and good!

No edd yet I think I'm four weeks tomorrow! I have my first appt Wednesday so I'll get more info! And thank u guys I pray so hard this time is different! I wanna be a momma again, my 3 yr old would be an amazing big brother:)

I also have a son that's three! We also suffered an ectopic in March of this year followed by a right tube removal. I just took a test yesterday. I want so badly for this baby to be healthy but I'm paranoid at every twinge /pain! All the best to you. I'm sure your bean has found it's way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->