Scared of laughing

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Does anyone else's baby cry when people laugh around them? Everytime someone laughs around here, Renah goes into a hysterical fit. She starts pouting and she looks terrified. Just wondering if its normal and if I should expect her to grow out of it?

Probably just a phase :lol:

They go through stages of hearing development when certain noises start upsetting them but nothing that they don't grow out of. :D

I'm sure it'll pass. Like Nickky said, you baby most likely has better hearing all of the sudden, and laughter is loud and sudden. She'll get used to it the more she hears it.
I make smoothies every morning and the other day Kathryn suddenly was scared of the loud blender noise. I let her look at and touch the blender while it was off, then held her while I turned it on, and turned it off and on a few times till she seemed ok with the noise. So try exposing her to more laughter? Does she cry when people laugh on the tv? if so that could be a way if no ones around to laugh.

Alasdair doesn't like it but I think that's because it's a random sudden noise. If he's expecting it, he laughs too. I'm sure it's just a phase for her :hugs:

Probably just a phase :lol:

They go through stages of hearing development when certain noises start upsetting them but nothing that they don't grow out of. :D

i agree! tj used to do this dont worry your not alone hun x x x x :hugs: i know its annoying but this phase passed within a few weeks. and you stop noticing after a while then oooh she didnt cry lol :rofl:

I agree, probably just a phase, though Hannah never did that ;)

awww, She will grow out of it... Jasmine starts laughing if you laugh lol.

Awwww like everyone says your LO will grow out of it,prob just the sudden loud noise thats a shock. :hugs:

leeon used to cry when people laughed he was very young though about 3 month old now if you laugh he laughs too (thinks were laughing at him starts oulling wierd faces rolls his eyes :rofl:)

Amy used to cry when people laughed, too. She outgrew it though. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"