Scared of losing another baby :(

Sasha92

TTC #1 FX team pink
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm having major anxiety about my current pregnancy. I have been very lucky to have been blessed again with my Rainbow but after i lost my firsr pregnancy in june at 13 weeks I'm finding it hard to be positive about everything.

I just keep feeling like this pregnancy is also doomed and May (my due month) just feels so far away. I think I'll feel better once I have my 12 week scan but even that wont be untill November.

I just wish I could feel as excited as I did the first time round. Time is dragging on so much, I'm scared to share my news even with my best friends fearing the worst. To top it all off me and my partners relationship is pretty much over so I'm trying to deal with all this stress alone.

All I've ever wanted to be is a mom I honestly feel like it's my purpose in life and reason for being on this blue marble. After waiting so long to find somebody to have a baby with suffering a loss and then a relationship breakdown I just feel so helpless. I just want my baby :hugs:

Currently 5W6D

Hang in there! It's though and there's nothing you can do but relax and wait. Big hugs!

I know I'm just really worried I'm just finding it so hard to relax. Time seems to go so slowly I can't believe oven only known for 2 weeks it feels more like 2 months. I don't know how I'm going to cope all the way untill may lol

Stay strong! sending positive vibes your way. xoxo:hugs: What you DON'T need right now if the drama in your life, because stress is a factor for MC. So just let it go, do something to distract yourself. Meditate, take yoga class, pick up a hobby.

I had an MC last month and here I am pregnant again, it is definitely devastating. I wanted to make sure it's a sticky bean this time so I am making sure I stay on top my my health. I am getting my progesterone tested early, blood work to make sure my thyroid levels are within range since I have hypothyroidism, and also seeing a fertility doctor tomorrow as they will do some more extensive testings to ensure my body is in top notch condition to carry to term.

Hi. I just want to reach out and let you know what you are feeling, although horrible and anxiety ridden, is really normal.
Pregnancy after a loss is so much different than before. I find myself almost distancing myself from my pregnancy so that I don't have an anxiety attack. The first few weeks were terrifying, and once I wasn't in the second trimester it didn't get much better.
Best thing I could suggest is to find an online or in person support group and talk about how you are feeling with your best friend. You can talk about feeling freaked out, how you are still grieving, terrified and hopeful at the same time. All of those are valid.

Take it a day at a time, that's all you can do. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months,

I feel the same. It's normal considering.
Odds are in your favour, just try take one day at a time.
I feel you on the time going by slowly thing too, I stare at my calendar most of the day it feels!

Oh dear, as if I were reading myself...

Here I am now at 5 weeks+ after MC this June. Started spotting yesterday, OB isn't worried because beta and progesterone levels are good, but for me it's happening all over again! Same light brown light red discharge, same tummy feels and pms-like cramps... I am just so stressed even though I know there is no point in stressing and I could only make things worse...

I guess there is nothing we can do just wait and try to occupy our minds with anything else. I think I'm going to start coloring again...

Fingers crossed for you and all the ladies going through this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->