Scared....

BoriMommy

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here. I've been reading a lot of the threads. I need help and figured you ladies could help. I'm so confused! Ok so I got my period on December 9th all day and when I woke up December 11th it was gone. So two whole days of regular bleeding. I usually get it 4 days and its very heavy the first day (lots of clots have to wear a super tampon and pad) sorry for the visuals, heavy the second, light the third gone by the fourth.
So I thought that was strange and I don't know why I started googling it but came up with a possible pregnancy symptom. 😳😳
This is the thing.... I had a tubal 9 years ago!!
So the reason I'm freaked out is today would be my "cd13" if that was my period. Only thing is I've noticed my cervix has been high all week, and it feels closed. Like a slit. I've heard it should feel open by now if I'm about to ovulate. There's hardly any cm, but the little I got was creamy. I've never checked it anyway so I'm not familiar with it.
The other thing is I'm bloated and have been so tired for a month now and the craziest thing is I keep feeling what seems to be contractions, but very light, not painful yet they do make my breathing weird. I'm also getting little twinges in my cervix.
I guess my question is... Does this sound like I'm about to ovulate? Or could I be pregnant?

It's a hard question the only real answer is to take a test Hun. Im not to sure what a tubal is? Is that having them tied? Maybe take an opk and a hpt and that way you will have an answer for both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->