scared

pgremedy

Reaction score
Hi... m in 7th week o pregnancy n started getting brown discharge since 5th week.... doctor did ultrasound and evrything is normal but I still get light brown mucus discharge (sorry tmi) .. I hope all is good... I hv been on weekly injections since then and also taking medication. .. really scared ... can sumone gv thr inputs.

Hey I had bleeding on and off throughout my last pregnancy up until end of second tri and its a bit tmi but the reason the gave for it was that you can get extra sensitive down below while pregnant and things like sex can irritate you and cause bleeding, but it's totaly safe to still have sex just kinda scary when you bleed. Mine was always more of a red colour because it was fresh blood .. Tmi again but it was more like a pinky red colour because it was mixed with discharge also if that makes sense? With you my gut is telling me it's old blood and idk but it sounds like maybe it's old blood from possibly impantation bleeding? Sorry if I wasn't much help :haha: but if everything looks fine in the ultrasound, I inow it's easy to say but I would try relax and let yourself enjoy your pregnancy :hugs: maybe if you are still worried you could phone your midwife and ask some questions? They where always great at reasuring me! And they are the ones that gave me the explanation for my bleeding, and if not your midwife I'm sure your doctor would be more then happy to ease your mind! Hope you feel better soon :flower:

the only time i had any kind of spotting was twice in week 5 and it was tan colored, not pink/brown/or/red. as long as its not with cramping, or there's not heavy bleeding, i wouldnt be concerned

In my first pregnancy I had brown discharge for a few weeks in my first tri. I now have a happy and healthy almost 1 year old. Try not to worry. :)

Brown color indicates that it is old blood. I wouldn't worry about this at all, it's very normal in early pregnancy. If it turns bright red and there is enough to soak a pad, you should see your doctor right away. But what you are describing is very common and nothing to be concerned about. I know ANY blood when you are pregnant is scary, but just keep an eye on things. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->