• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scared

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
For those of you who do the KETO diet or any kind of diet while TTC I need your help. I’m scared. I started the KETO 6 days ago during my TWW. I normally have a reg cycle every 28 days. I started my period 2 days late. I’m scared to death I MC. I wasn’t gonna test until I was a week late. I’m doing this KETO diet to eat healthier and lose weight. I also go to the gym. Do I need to stop this KETO diet? Start testing during my TWW after I’m so many DPO? What do I need to do? I need help and I’m scared and worried.

Keto is safe for ttc and its unlikely to have caused a mc. I find keto regulates my hormones and has changed my cycles.

I did keto when ttc and went low carb when I got a positive hpt. I'm certain it's why I conceived my daughter since we had given up ttc after 2 years if fertility treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->