School application September 2015 - who's applying for school starters?

Rhio92

Connor, Saskia, OH & Me
Reaction score
I've just applied for Connor's! My baby is growing up :')

It was a nightmare, took an hour to put 4 choices down, and I nearly chucked the laptop. It kept telling me there are no schools in the UK. Erm, pretty sure that's not true :haha: :dohh:

But it's done. Now to wait for April!

Eeek, I haven't done mine yet, theres only one school I want him to go to in my area so I've no ides what to put as the other choices!

Can't believe he will be in school next year :cry:

Ive literally just called round aload of schools to0 get open day dates.. we cant start applying here til mid nov.

scary stuff :(

We're in the process of visiting schools. Really it is between 2 schools for us, Steiner school and the primary where he currently goes to nursery. April seems sooo far away!

We apply on the 17th. I cant believe i'm going to have child old enough for school, where has the time gone :(

I've started the application but not submitting it until we've been to look around the school on Friday. It's pretty much the only one we want him to go to, though we've got a back up choice but they haven't got back to me when I asked to see the school!

Not the same but I've just done my oldest child's application for secondary. Picking the right school is so stressful isn't it?

I'm STILL waiting on my GP's letter which we need to go with it and really worried that it's going to get there so late that we'll get our last choice. He just seems way too tiny to go to school!

We have to wait until the 17th before can apply. It's not as stressful for me as Jacob will just go to the same School as Joshua (hopefully!).

I just can't believe my 'baby' is going to School next year.

Anyone know when to apply in west midlands? Am i meant to receive something in the post?

Anyone know when to apply in west midlands? Am i meant to receive something in the post?

Best look on your council website I think most are online we never received anything through the post.

Yes I am in the west midlands and its on my local councils website :)

I live in a village with 2 schools so it was easy to do Evelyns!
Literally can't believe i belong in her with her now though, where did my baby go?

I submitted our application yesterday to which I then found out we might be moving back to Wales in the new year so I need to research a whole new set of schools and he'll have to start straight away as Wales start at 4 eek!! Thankfully the schools look good, one even has a nursery attached so fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->