School christmas party clothes

jay92

Reaction score
So this year DD1 Has decided she doesn't want to wear a dress because the boys can see her pants when they do their scottish dancing lol :-kI doubt it as she always has tights on too. 7 going on 17 . Anyways she's decided on a nice dress top and leggings this year. I'm gutted but hey ho DD2 will still wear a dress as she just started school p1 in august. What outfits are you all buying or thinking about buying for your little ones xmas party's

X

I have no idea what my girls will be wearing. Probably a dress but won't look until nearer the time. Also, my 7yr old (and most of her friends) wear cycle shorts under their skirts at school, lol. They are always doing gymnastics and swinging about and their knickers were always on show, but now they all seem to do the shorts which works well lol.

My eldest refuses to wear leggings or any style of rousers. So Christmas jumpers are out. I'll be looking for Christmas dresses etc. Got them a Rudolph one in primark for £3.50. Also seen a nice jumper dress in next.

Tesco usually have some nice Christmas themed clothes in . The girls had dresses with reindeers all over it last year came with matching navy leggings too cute !

I miss being able to buy the smaller sizes :-(. My eldest wears 7-8 and it's far too grown up for me (although she loves it)

My boys will probably just wear their Christmas t-shirts and jumpers with jeans. That's if they have parties this year, their school has almost a full set of new staff so I'm not sure what they will do.

I recently bought myself a Christmas dress in asda and it has a sticker on saying that they do all sizes for kids as well as adults which I thought was cute, might be worth a look for anyone looking for Christmas dresses. They have little candy canes and reindeer and trees all over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->