school shoe labelling

isil

Reaction score
Hi,

We've been asked to label boy's shoes when he starts school. Does anyone have any tricks for doing that?

I've seen some stickers on ebay but they're like £4 and I don't really want to spend that!

I've considered nail varnish-ing his initials into them :shrug:

I've never heard of that before. We were a bit worried about Daniel's shoes when he started school as they were Startrite and cost us nearly £40 - he always came back with them though.

I did think of trying to mark them but couldn't think of anything that would work. Nail varnish might work though.

I was going to suggest the stickers...we have some here that go in the inside of the shoe and they have a picture on them (and their name) and the pic is cut in half so for the younger kids who sometimes mix up which shoe goes on what foot the pic matches up when they are the right way. And they are made so that even if their feet get sweaty the sticker won't come off or fade

How about a clothes labeling pen, on the side of the shoe, inside?

can you get clothes labelling pens that aren't black? Thanks for your replies everyone! such a mundane post, I know :rofl:

Sounds cheap Suzi, I'll try it before I buy anything :rofl: Thanks :)

My dad used to melt my initials into the plastic soles of my shoes with a soldering iron :D

lmao Rachel! I don't even have a normal iron!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->