Sciatica and Pelvic Pain

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Im 27 weeks and its just getting worse anyone else suffering with Sciatica and pelvis pain? any tips? I could of cryed walking back earlier, im on my feet all day then have a big mission to bus station then to school to pick my 6 year old up and then walk back home , i was in soo much pain :cry: I will be going to a physio group start of may x

Do you have a maternity belt? I have spd and was referred to a physio but in the meantime I bought a maternity belt and it made such a huge difference. Definitely worth the expense in my opinion x

Nice warm/hot bath :) As long as you have from your boobs up out of the water or most of your legs and your feet out of the water you don't have to worry about overheating the baby.

Thanks Guys, No i havnt tryed a maternity belt yet x

I found wearing different shoes would set mine of and make it really painful so maybe try finding one pair and trying to stay in them as much as possible (i loved being at work because surprisingly my heals were my most comfortable but I had no chance of wearing them with two little ones to look after).

Also I know it's not connected to walking but I found sitting on something firm but not too hard or too soft would help it ease it, and then not trying to stand up from sitting positions but pulling myself up using the sofa etc always helped.

I'm 34 weeks today and luckily mine has gradually eased up so hoping your baby moves and it helps you too, it's the most horrible pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->