sciatica/back pain rant!!

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
Between PGP and having sciatica nerve problems so bad (on both sides) I can't walk or even move without being in pain. I want to ripe from my hips down off and be done!! I have tried seeing a chiropractor and its just temporary relief while he is doing it and sometimes no relief! I can't even clean my house or play w my son on the floor cause of it. I'm just miserable and extremely annoyed.

Between PGP and having sciatica nerve problems so bad (on both sides) I can't walk or even move without being in pain. I want to ripe from my hips down off and be done!! I have tried seeing a chiropractor and its just temporary relief while he is doing it and sometimes no relief! I can't even clean my house or play w my son on the floor cause of it. I'm just miserable and extremely annoyed.

I am experiencing the same pain on my left side.. i totally feel u.. cant walk or move.. n i still have to go to work.. so taxing..:wacko:

I had it terribly during my last pregnancy (not there yet this time but I'm dreading it). There were times where I would just be laying on the floor immobilized crying in pain- it is the worst! I'm so sorry you're dealing with it. I found placing a tennis ball under the area while lying on the floor gave some relief (I'd Google for clearer directions), and I took warm Epsom salt baths at least once a day. Hope you find some relief!

I'll be trying the tennis ball! Anything for some relief!!

I feel you hun! I have a rupture in a disc and the pain is getting worse as i get heavier and a week ago sciatica started up too and im just miserable! I can't catch a break not even while laying down because my sides hurt from the weight of my belly so even though i use both sides during the night I wake up beat!

No where near as bad as you're describing hun (poor you) but I have the most awful back pain already. When I get up from sitting I'm bent over for ages trying to move as the backache is so bad.
I spoke to my mw today and they're going to refer me to physio. I'm
also using heat packs xxx

Thanks girls♡ I hope we all find relief!! It's just so irritating not to be able to do things I normally can do!

LADYV 2 MORE DAYS!!!!

Hope you're feeling better lovely! Yep I'm
Sooooo excited!! Xx

I have degenerative disc disorder in my back, which managed just fine with my first pregnancy.

However, I got diagnosed with sciatica a month or two before I got pregnant, and again about 6 days after I got pregnant.
I had sprained my back and knee when I fell on the stairs while carrying my daughter. In order to save her from hitting the stairs I twisted and slammed my leg in to the stairs.. about a week or so before I got pregnant. Anyways, about 6 days after I conceived, I was stepping over the gate into my daughters room and it set of the sciatica so bad I wound up in the ER... (which I won't get into, due to the UNBELIEVABLE treatment I received)

Now every day I fight the sciatic pain. SOme days are worse than others. And I have wound up stuck in bed for 3 days a couple of times when I overdue it.

In other words, I so understand. I hope you will feel better soon

I just went and saw a physical thearapist yesterday for mine. She showed me a few stretches to do a few times a day...hard to describe them but maybe they might do some good? One is laying on your back when one angle across your opposite knee and then you pull your leg towards you until you feel a stretch. The other is to get on your hands and knees and arch your back like you are trying to bring your navel to your chest....im horrible at describing them but maybe something online can describe it better...she also said to use a heating pad which definitely has helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->