Sciatica?

BunnyFace

Mummy
Reaction score
Anyone know a bit more about it? My mum has it and I'm starting to think i do to. I have the same pain starting in my lower back (where i had my spinal after giving birth to eloise) down into my bum then down the back/side of my leg and occasionally into my calf and foot. Mostly in my lower back/hip/bum area. Worse when I've been sitting for a while and better if I'm moving a lot. Ive had the pain pretty much since giving birth, my posture it pretty rubbish since i was pregnant and got worse with all the odd positions I've sat feeding/ lugging a toddler about. Anyone know any exercises to help get rid of it (or is that wishful thinking) i would be extremely grateful :)

Here is a bit of info I got from WebMD- one of my go to sites (since it's run by actual health care professionals): https://www.webmd.com/back-pain/guide/sciatica-pain-relief-options

I have hip, knee, and shoulder pain- not the same. But acupunture helped me, Physical Therapy, Chiropractor, Massage... all things that help keep my pains in check (most days).

Might be worth chatting with your doc in case- so you can get it under control sooner than later hun. Hopefully it's nothing long term. I have chronic pain- and after having my LO things really got inflammed- and it took lots of time/effort, but I got it back under control. :hugs:

You might also post in the 'Your Health & Well Being' section too for better insight :) Under the Family forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->