Screaming at bottle time?

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
Right so this started the other day and I thought it was just a bellyache... I try and rub his back and he calms down, try a bottle again and it's the same. He's only managed 4oz over about the space of an hour n he's fell asleep because he's that tired from screaming.

He is weaning so I thought belly ache.. But the other half think it's teeth. It could be both.

He pulls his head away when you try again with the bottle and cries in pain.

I've already realised that I might be suffering with post natal depression and want to get help for it but this is stressing me out even more n making me feel even more useless than ever!

im only guessing. but my daughter did this last week and she needed the next teat size. shes on medium flow now at 11 weeks. you could try that. she was fussing and crying before. xx

Maybe try to space out bottles and food more. Maybe he isn't hungry for a bottle because he had food? My son will have days when he screams and pushes the bottle away and other days where he can't get it in his mouth fast enough. He also has to be fed where there are no distractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->