screwed up

dakron67

Reaction score
bit screwed up, no af and no bfp,dont know if im coming or going trying desperatly not to get my hopes up, havent told hubby yet, so struggling on my own... love donna xx:dohh::dohh:

Hang in there. You could still get BFP since AF isn't here yet. Stay positive...sending sticky dust your way.

Good luck! What cycle day are you on? Are you late for AF? xx

well i uaually 28/31 days, but id gone to 37 days was really hopeing, on sat eve went out for the 1st time in ages, n to put a really s**t end to a fantastic eve, went to use the ladies as u do before goin home only to find af had arrived, was not a happy bunny, been really depressed all weekend, iv never been that late, so it clomid next mth then, thanx for replying girls, good luck to u both, love donna xx

sorry for ur AF to come i know the feeling.... u want something so bad and every month ur dreams get crushed... I wish i could get pregnant and stay pregnant..... and to had a doc that understands........ there is always next month... try not to stress about it... (i know how hard it is trying not to do it myself) i have 4 days till my AF and have weird signs but then again i might be putting them in my head!!!! Baby dust to you donna!!!!! =)

ahh thanx hun, wishing you all the best n luck in the world xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->