Screwing up face

moggy

Reaction score
I've been giving my LO baby rice for a week now, Dr said ok btw, she absolutely loves it, in fact she feeds herself!!! :thumbup: Messy? Of course!!!
I am now trying to introduce other foods....real slow, so I've made some pear puree...thing is she totally screws up her face! She does open her mouth for more but every time pulls a face like shes sucking lemons :haha: quite funny actually. Now does this mean she doesn't like it and should I persevere or try savoury like squash? Any advice would be appreciated thanks. :hugs:

The baby cereals are nice if she's finding the fruit too sharp. They are a good introduction to different flavours as you can get things like Breakfast with Orange and Banana, or Cereal with Forest Fruits.

Try her with these for a couple of weeks, then i'm sure she'll be okay on the fruit.

Saying that though, if she's eating it and asking for more by opening her mouth, then carry on, even with the funny face!!! :happydance:

Oliver still puls a face whenever he eats something new!! It's not that he doesn't like it - it's just a new taste and he isn't sure about it at first. I haven't actually found anything he doesn't like yet! It has got better. When we first started, he looked like he was sucking lemons at every mealtime!!

Oliver still puls a face whenever he eats something new!! It's not that he doesn't like it - it's just a new taste and he isn't sure about it at first. I haven't actually found anything he doesn't like yet! It has got better. When we first started, he looked like he was sucking lemons at every mealtime!!

Liss is exactly the same, so far all she hasn't been keen on is spring greens, everything else she pulls a face if its new or lumpy, then pants for more lol :pizza:

Thats good to know thanks a lot, I have just made some sweet potato and butternut squash puree to freeze for the next two weeks so I'll try that later as well. Of course when we can, we're going onto BLW so I'll have even more fun and games then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->