Sea bands and B12

Diana5241

Reaction score
With Christmas celebrations starting this weekend, I'm disparate to end my nausea and stop gagging all day. I've done the small meals / ginger / crackers routine but by evening I still feel like #%^* and end up in bed way too early.

Today my doc recommended sea bands and B12 supplements. I've started using both, but would love to hear from other users. I'm almost 12 weeks and tired of this... I need some hope. Did either of these work for you?

Curious to hear the responses on this. I have tried the seabands and for me it hurt more to wear the bracelet than anything so I returned them. I am taking B6 but curious on the B12. B6 isnt working so well either.

Sea bands were AMAZING!!! Yeah they hurt once you've worn them for a while but you'll get used to them. I used to wear them when I was young for travel sickness and although I grew out of it, I still used the pressure point trick on the wrist on the odd occassion where I did feel nauseous in a car.

So when I fell pregnant I went straight to the pharmacy and bought some adult sea bands, and I never threw up once, and only ever felt very very mild nausea.

Also just make sure you never have an empty stomach. Even if it's just nibbling on a biscuit or something.

I have been taking vit b6 and unisome, per doc recommendations. It does help me a lot! I take it before bed and it helps most days.

I take liquid B12, D3 and have a pregnancy-safe prescription for anti-nausea meds if it gets bad. My doc said it has to do with low blood sugar so if you eat small meals throughout the day, or eat something once/hour it should level out. No more 3 big meals/day when preggers. I hope you feel better soon.

Yes...sea bands helped me...did mot cure the nausea, but helped, as did Preggie pop drops.

Thanks, ladies!
I've definitely taken to eating small meals...the only problem is my toddler who wants to have a "bite" (or 10) every time I eat! Needless to say his lunches and dinners have been pretty pathetic lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->