Sea-bands?

Squishii

-NTNP-
Reaction score
I don't remember which forum i saw this in, but someone was talking about Sea-bands, that are supposed to help with pregnancy nausea and morning sickness. Where can you find these things? I live in Canada and Iv never seen or heard about these before, so i don't think they are available here.. But my MIL is going in to the states next week and if they are available in a store I'd like to get her to look for them for me lol. I just need to send her in the right direction! So anyone that has any information at all I'd love to hear it, would love to hear any personal experiences with these things as well! I'm very curious

They were the only thing which helped my MS. I'm in the UK, here you get them in the chemist with the travel sickness pills. You could try Amazon?

They're basically little bands that push on a pressure point in each wrist, they work for most types of sickness, I used to use them for car sickness when I was younger and they worked a treat, I still have the same pair actually, lol. I'd imagine you could pick them up online cheaply, they're not expensive at all!!

I am in Massachusetts and you can get them at any pharmacy here and at most grocery stores.

I got mine at Wal-Mart (don't know if you have one of those in Canada), but I would imagine most grocery or drug stores would have them. They're manufactured in the UK so I'm sure they import to Canada. You should be able to order them from any number of websites including Amazon, Vitacost, etc.

I got some the other day based on the recommendations here and they are such a miracle! The nausea had really set in hard, and literally as soon as I put them on I felt better instantly. My worst time of day has been late afternoon and evening, and I'm feeling SO much better even during that time. I still get a little nauseous if I go too long without eating, but without the bands I was having to eat something constantly to keep the nausea at bay. I LOVE them! I just wish I'd known about them 9 babies ago!!

I really wanna find some lol. My nausea hasn't been to terrible yet but I'd like to have some just in case! We do have a walmart here, I'll definitely have to go there and see if I can find any!

they don't help me that much, takes the edge off for maybe 30 minutes then they just start to hurt. Unfortunately for me, i don't have wonderful stories to share about them like everyone else does.

The first day or two the spot where they put the pressure was pretty tender by the end of the day, but now on day 4, they seem to be much more comfortable even wearing them all day. I'm taking them off at night just to give my arms a break, but I take them off last thing and put them on first thing in the morning.

I just bought a pair of these from Walmart just in case.

I've got some and they are great, but I have found their effect wears off after a few hours so I take them off for half hour and then put them back on.

I found these fantastic when I was pregnant and I bought them from Amazon :thumbup:

You can find them in just about any store that has a medical section. I got mine at Walgreens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->